From "Edward J. Yoon" <edwardy...@apache.org>
Subject Re: How to differentiate sparse matrix from dense matrix?
Date Thu, 12 Nov 2009 05:49:03 GMT
Hi,

There was a intention to apply other algorithm for multiplication.
Currently the algorithm design of sparse and dense is same based on
M/R, but the sparse matrix codes (e.g., with evaluation and
optimization) will be more complex than the dense case for High
Performance.

If you find any odd things, please let us know. Thanks.

edwardyoon@apache.org
http://blog.udanax.org