From "Edward J. Yoon" <edwardy...@apache.org>
Subject Fwd: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Doubt in hama
Date Tue, 03 Nov 2009 08:01:09 GMT
I propose some tool for removing temporary tables.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Edward J. Yoon <edwardyoon@apache.org>
Date: Tue, Nov 3, 2009 at 4:58 PM
Subject: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Doubt in hama
To: hama-user@incubator.apache.org, aa225@buffalo.edu

Hi,

# The maximum amount of heap to use, in MB. Default is 1000.
# export HBASE_HEAPSIZE=1000

Check above option and regarding temporary tables, there is no method
yet. But, You can delete them using HbaseShell's disable and delete
command If you have no important data in HDFS, re-format HDFS is good
idea. It's just simple tip.

edwardyoon@apache.org
http://blog.udanax.org

edwardyoon@apache.org