From Varun Gupta <thevarungu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Introduction
Date Wed, 21 Oct 2009 06:09:50 GMT
Hey Edward,

Sorry, for not being able to communicative during last couple of weeks due
to work related travel.

I am very interested in being committer for Hama. But because of not being
very familiar with BSP, I find the threshold a little high at present - for
which I will spend next few days in going through all the related material
that you have shared.

As Vaijanath said, it will be helpful if you can guide by creating a small
roadmap that one requires to cover to reach the threshold.

I Remain,
Varun Gupta