From "Edward J. Yoon" <edwardy...@apache.org>
Subject Re: September HAMA report
Date Fri, 11 Sep 2009 06:56:18 GMT
Hi,

Thanks for your advice. This is my opinion related with 'TODO before
graduation'.

In terms of implementation level, we implemented tools which could be
used to industrial applications, including the matrices
multiplication, eigen value decomposition, SVD and matrix norms.
However, there's not much guide or information for the user/developer.
In other words, many people still don't know why and how to use this
software even though there is a big increase in subscriptions.

We need to figure out the killer usage scenarios, its advantages, and
ways to perform benchmarking tests for Hama. I think these works will
be important motivational factors to them, who are willing to
contribute and use the Hama,

Any ideas?

edwardyoon@apache.org
http://blog.udanax.org