From Varun Gupta <thevarungu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Angrapa - The Graph Package
Date Wed, 30 Sep 2009 10:22:03 GMT
I feel we should plan out some concrete things to be implemented under
Angrapa so that other people/communities start using it.

For example:
I am in Mahout Dev community and we have had discussions of using Hama but
we always ended in downplaying the idea because Hama does not have a
concrete library and road map.

Tasks like http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HAMA-163 can be tackled
first to have a basic library up soon.

Can we also discuss interface for Input/Output formatter?

I Remain,
Varun Gupta