From Varun Gupta <thevarungu...@gmail.com>
Subject Introduction
Date Wed, 16 Sep 2009 22:58:40 GMT
Hello Team Hama,

I am a Software Engineer from New Delhi (India) and work for a finance
research firm. My areas of interest comprise of Graph Theory and Machine
Learning. Although my previous works belong sequential programming paradigm
but I am highly enthusiastic about picking up parallel computing paradigm.

I am willing to join the team and contribute to Hama and therefore would
like to know from the community about some good starting point. Kindly help
me with this.

Thanks,
Varun Gupta