From Hyunsik Choi <hyunsik.c...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Angrapa - The Graph Package
Date Wed, 30 Sep 2009 10:46:58 GMT
Dear Varun Gupta,

Most of parts of Input/OutputFormat of angrapa are similar to
Input/OutputFormat of Hadoop, but those of angrapa must provide random
access to some data record by a given id. If Input/OutputFormat do so, each
cluster node can walk on graph data according to visiting strategies for
graphs. This point will distinguish the angrapa from MapReduce. If Jira
works well, I will post the issue about that.

Best regards,
--
Hyunsik Choi
Database & Information Systems Group, Korea University