From "Edward J. Yoon" <edwardy...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Hama Problem
Date Wed, 20 May 2009 14:16:54 GMT
//make matrix of stacked flattened images
Matrix matrix = new Matrix(dpix);

Hmm, Should we add this constructor for Image? IMO, it can be added to
DenseMatrix, but it could be really small.

AFAIK, In commons.math2, linear algebra will be added. It would be
nice if we use it as a local version.

Any comments are welcome.

edwardyoon@apache.org
http://blog.udanax.org