From "Edward J. Yoon" <edwardy...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Hbase client
Date Fri, 06 Feb 2009 07:44:45 GMT
We may want to handle the RDF graph using Hbase, then If we use the
neighbors(String v) which returns a adjacency list of strings instead
of HTable.getRow(String row), we can move into more intuition-style
programming even if It wont related with best algorithms.

> but am not sure how best to port the idea to HBase yet.

Check this out -
http://blog.udanax.org/2009/01/distributed-matrix-multiplication-with.html
- you may receive some help.

edwardyoon@apache.org