From Morton Swimmer <morton.swim...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Funding opportunities for Academic Research on/near Hadoop
Date Tue, 27 Jan 2009 23:24:31 GMT
Cool. I wish I was at university to take advantage of this.

However, we are hosting Achille Fokoue at NYU this week to talk about
SHER, IBM's scalable storage and reasoning research project. Also
attending will be people from NYU, so I'll bring this to their
attention. We'll also be taping and streaming the event, although I'm
not sure if 18:30 Eastern time is a good time to watch an event in
Korea. I'll post the streaming link and when we have a tape of the
event, I'll find a place to host it and send that link around.

Cheers, Morton