From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCE] New committer : Samuel Guo
Date Tue, 25 Nov 2008 10:56:57 GMT
Just to follow up what was happening here...

Before a vote for a new committer can be finalised in the incubator,
it needs to be approved by at least 3 incubator PMC (project
management commitee) members. When a project graduates, their PMC has
full control, but in the incubator, the podling is part of the
incubator PMC. It took us a while to get that passed on and we're just
finalising it in the next few days.

Thanks Samuel for your patience and continued contribution!

Cheers,
Brett

--
Brett Porter