From "Chanwit Kaewkasi" <chan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Have you seen the Erlang project?
Date Thu, 25 Sep 2008 15:00:09 GMT
I have some examples. Like RabbitMQ is a message-oriented system, it's
implemented in Erlang and throughput is really good (according to its
web site). Another example is Yawn, an HTTP server written in Erlang
as well. It can be handling a number of concurrent connections more
than Apache.

So the nature of Erlang is for writing highly scalable servers, and we
need a simpler programming model (C/Java/Ruby/Groovy) as the front
APIs.

Not sure if this can answer your question.

Chanwit