From "Antonio Suh" <blue...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Interface re-thinking
Date Thu, 21 Aug 2008 14:37:14 GMT
+1 to joosun's comments,

In general, it is less important whether the class is implemented as a
interface (XXImpl...etc).
Class name should be qualified, in other words, class name need to
communicate how the class is different with others.

And +1 to Chanwit's idea.
We need to review another good project's interface design(like JDT) and
apply to ours.