From "Chanwit Kaewkasi" <chan...@gmail.com>
Subject Discussion of refactoring AbstractBase
Date Wed, 20 Aug 2008 23:00:25 GMT
Hello,

AbstractBase seems to be totally a helper, rather than a base class.
It's just for providing utility methods to use in a matrix.
I propose to get rid of it and change it to be a helper, with static methods.
Then we can use "import static" (a Java 5 feature) to import all
static methods, and use them in the same way as the current
implementation.

Because AbstractBase has no state, and all of its methods has no
side-effect, so it is not necessary to be in the class hierarchy.

Regards,

Chanwit