From "joosun yoon" <ologi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Expected behaviour when things go wrong
Date Fri, 22 Aug 2008 01:50:27 GMT
I'm fine both of ComputationException and OperationException!
But, I have reviewed methods in class AbstractMatrix.

The present, it has been coded "IOException". Exception's mean is that
hbase's I/O has failed.
So, I think to rename "IOException" to "HbaseIOException" for high
expression.
Of cource, HbaseIOException class is  "RuntimeException must be extended".

org.apache.hama.HbaseIOException, How do you think?

--
Yoon Joo Sun
Java Developer Engineer