From "Chanwit Kaewkasi" <chan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Volunteer
Date Wed, 23 Jul 2008 03:43:10 GMT
Hello Vaijanath,

Basically, if you'd like to contribute to the core of Hama, you need
to understand how map-reduce works, and how to implement map-reduce
algorithms.

Also, you need some basic background on Hadoop and Hbase.
But I'm sure if you get your hands dirty with Hama code for a while,
it'll help you understand those two as well.

However, there are also other parts of the project, for example
contributing a GUI / a shell for Hama, etc.
Any other cool ideas also welcome.

Best regards,

Chanwit