From "Edward J. Yoon" <edw...@udanax.org>
Subject Re: [hama-dev] Any matrix decomposition algorithms?
Date Mon, 09 Jun 2008 13:57:32 GMT
Hi π,

Of course, Eigen decomposition is Hama major problem; It's a central
mathematical tool in many pattern recognition and machine learning
techniques. Basically, it becomes computationally infeasible in the
presence of a large set of high dimensional samples, But we may able
to beat it. :-)

BTW, Let's move this issue to apache mailing list.

Regards, Edward.

--
Best regards,
Edward J. Yoon,