From "pi song" <pi.so...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Dependencies management and Distributions
Date Mon, 09 Jun 2008 09:50:47 GMT
Again, my question is "Does HBase really add value to matrix processing?". I
doubt that people wanting to run matrix processing on distributed nodes
would really require low latency. AFAIK,  you just use Hbase column family
to do horizontal partitioning. This should be replaceable by a simple
abstraction. I am not against HBase but I just think to be the least
dependent is the best.

Pi