From "Christophe Lombart" <christophe.lomb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How do I specify the graffito jcr mapping for classes that extend ArrayList
Date Thu, 31 May 2007 20:37:11 GMT
The jcr mapping tools has been moved into the Jackrabbit project (
http://jackrabbit.apache.org). I advise you to use the Jackrabbit mailing
list.

FYI, ArrayList are supportedd by default.

If you want to support your own collection/map class :
1/ your collection/map class have to implement the ManagableCollection
interface.
2/ You have to specify the collection class name in the mapping file.

We have a unit test with an specific HashMap. That's exactly the same for
collection like ArrayList, ...
* See the class HashMapElement which implement the interface
ManageableCollection
* See the unit test HashMapTest.
* Check in the mapping file "jcrmapping.xml" the mapping descriptor for the
class o.a.j.ocm.testmodel.hashmap.Main which contains a descriptor based on
the HashMapElement class.

HTH
Christophe