From "Alexandru Popescu ☀" <the.mindstorm.mailingl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] Move JCR Mapping to Jackrabbit
Date Wed, 25 Apr 2007 10:06:00 GMT
> Hi,
>
> On 4/23/07, Christophe Lombart <christophe.lombart@gmail.com> wrote:
> > tha's ok now. We can move the code.
>
> OK, thanks. I've now moved the codebase to:
>
>     http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/jackrabbit/trunk/contrib/jackrabbit-jcr-mapping
>
> I just did a svn move from .../incubator/graffito/trunk/jcr, so the
> build scripts are a bit broken at the moment, but I'll look into that
> later today.
>
> I also moved all the open JCR Mapping issues into the Jackrabbit
> project in Jira. See the jcr-mapping component in the Jackrabbit
> project.
>
> Christophe is now a Jackrabbit committer, so he should have write
> access also the new location in subversion. Christophe, can you do a
> test commit to check that everything works fine?
>
> As for the future development of the JCR mapping component, I would
> like to welcome everyone who is interested to join the Jackrabbit
> development mailing list and to continue any related discussions
> there.

I know I haven't committed anything in Graffitto for the last months,
but this was mainly because I was not agreeing with its direction at
the time, and I was clearly saying that I am still interested in only
OCM. Having in mind the InfoQ is probably the biggest application
using OCM I would definitely like to preserve my commit role on the
OCM project.

bests,

./alex
--