From "Jukka Zitting" <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] Move JCR Mapping to Jackrabbit
Date Wed, 25 Apr 2007 10:14:38 GMT
Hi,

> I know I haven't committed anything in Graffitto for the last months,
> but this was mainly because I was not agreeing with its direction at
> the time, and I was clearly saying that I am still interested in only
> OCM. Having in mind the InfoQ is probably the biggest application
> using OCM I would definitely like to preserve my commit role on the
> OCM project.

I believe the Jackrabbit PMC would be happy to have you on board. For
now we looked at the recent commit activity when selecting who should
be invited as a committer along with the codebase, but anyone who
shows renewed activity will probably receive committer status very
quickly based on earlier contributions.

BR,

Jukka Zitting