From "Jukka Zitting" <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] Move JCR Mapping to Jackrabbit
Date Wed, 25 Apr 2007 10:00:57 GMT
Hi,

On 4/23/07, Christophe Lombart <christophe.lombart@gmail.com> wrote:
> tha's ok now. We can move the code.

OK, thanks. I've now moved the codebase to:

    http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/jackrabbit/trunk/contrib/jackrabbit-jcr-mapping

I just did a svn move from .../incubator/graffito/trunk/jcr, so the
build scripts are a bit broken at the moment, but I'll look into that
later today.

I also moved all the open JCR Mapping issues into the Jackrabbit
project in Jira. See the jcr-mapping component in the Jackrabbit
project.

Christophe is now a Jackrabbit committer, so he should have write
access also the new location in subversion. Christophe, can you do a
test commit to check that everything works fine?

As for the future development of the JCR mapping component, I would
like to welcome everyone who is interested to join the Jackrabbit
development mailing list and to continue any related discussions
there.

BR,

Jukka Zitting