From "Jukka Zitting" <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Graffito update
Date Wed, 11 Apr 2007 10:23:02 GMT
Hi,

On 4/11/07, Christophe Lombart <christophe.lombart@gmail.com> wrote:
> When do you want to move the jcr mapping components into Jackrabbit?

I originally wanted to push for a release of the component to get a
clear baseline that the rest of the Graffito project could continue
using until we get the component integrated in the regular Jackrabbit
release process. But if we are to retire Graffito as dormant then
having the release out is not so important. I'll poll the Jackrabbit
PMC for opinions on how to best proceed with the move.

BR,

Jukka Zitting