From "Jukka Zitting" <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Graffito update
Date Wed, 11 Apr 2007 08:49:22 GMT
Hi,

[Cc:ing general@portals as the sponsoring PMC of Graffito, please
follow up on graffito-dev]

The time for a Graffito report is again coming up. My thoughts on the
current status:

* JCR Mapping: I unfortunately haven't had as much time as I would
have wanted to push for a release of the JCR Mapping component, but
there's still been activity thanks to Christophe, Felix, and Ruchi. I
still think there's enough activity and interest to move the component
into a Jackrabbit subproject.

* Graffito: The rest of the Graffito project has seen no activity
since the status discussions two months ago.

Based on this I'd be ready to recommend terminating the Graffito
project as dormant once the JCR Mapping component has been moved to
Jackrabbit.

Comments?

BR,

Jukka Zitting