From ruchi goel <Ruchi.G...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: property attributes in jcrmapping versus property attributes in custom_nodetypes.xml ?
Date Thu, 08 Mar 2007 09:08:37 GMT
Christophe Lombart wrote:
> Hi Ruchi,
>
> This is not mandatory to add the jcr property attributes in the jcr
> mapping.
> There are used only by another component (see the subproject
> jcr-nodemanagement) in order to create,  from the jcrmapping file,  the
> desired jcr node types . By this way, you have only one file to manage
> but
> you have to import them from this tools.

Thanks. But if I  continue with strategy of maintaining  both the
mapping and nodetypes files,
*Which one takes the precedence ? The default ones in jcrmapping.xml or
the one  which I specified in
custom_nodetypes.xml
e.g for a property
*jcrMultiple is default to "false" in mapping file .
If I specified  multiple="true"for the same node property in nodetypes
file , then which one takes precedence ?

-Ruchi
*
*