From ruchi goel <Ruchi.G...@Sun.COM>
Subject property attributes in jcrmapping versus property attributes in custom_nodetypes.xml ?
Date Thu, 08 Mar 2007 07:09:01 GMT
Hi,
   I am writing a jcrMapping.xml  which will map my java classes to
custom node types.
My custom_nodetypes.xml already has nodetype with properties which have
attributes
requiredType="String" autoCreated="false" mandatory="true"
onParentVersion="COPY" protected="false" multiple="true" />

Then why do I need to add  similar attributes in jcrmapping for each
property.* Refer in following extract :*

  *  <!ATTLIST field-descriptor
    fieldName CDATA #REQUIRED
    fieldType CDATA #IMPLIED
    jcrName CDATA #IMPLIED
    id (true | false) "false"
    path (true | false) "false"
        jcrType (String | Date | Long | Double | Boolean | Binary) #IMPLIED
        jcrAutoCreated (true | false) "false"
        jcrMandatory (true | false) "false"
        jcrOnParentVersion (COPY | VERSION | INITIALIZE | COMPUTE |
IGNORE | ABORT) "COPY"
        jcrProtected (true | false) "false"
        jcrMultiple (true | false) "false"

*
Which one takes the priority ? The one in jcrmapping.xml or the one in
custom_nodetypes.xml

Thanks,
Ruchi