From "Christophe Lombart" <christophe.lomb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: property attributes in jcrmapping versus property attributes in custom_nodetypes.xml ?
Date Thu, 08 Mar 2007 08:41:23 GMT
Hi Ruchi,

This is not mandatory to add the jcr property attributes in the jcr mapping.
There are used only by another component (see the subproject
jcr-nodemanagement) in order to create,  from the jcrmapping file,  the
desired jcr node types . By this way, you have only one file to manage but
you have to import them from this tools.

Anyway, I will chek where there are used in the persitence manager
implementation and change the code if needed.

Thanks,
Christophe