From "Jukka Zitting" <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Graffito status followup
Date Wed, 14 Feb 2007 14:01:58 GMT
Hi,

On 2/14/07, Christophe Lombart <christophe.lombart@gmail.com> wrote:
> What do you mean by content-to-object mapping. Can give some use cases ?
> The OCM tools is supporting both mapping I think no ?

The current OCM tool is based on the premise that the Java class being
mapped already exists. What I'm thinking about is a system for
automatically mapping JCR content to objects without any preconfigured
classes being available. Such a mapping would make it easy to for
example use a standard JavaBean browser/editor widget for manipulating
the content of a given JCR node.

BR,

Jukka Zitting