From "Jukka Zitting" <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: problem checking out graffito source
Date Fri, 09 Feb 2007 13:21:14 GMT
Hi,

On 2/9/07, ruchi goel <Ruchi.Goel@sun.com> wrote:
> I am using tortoise-svn on windows. I created a new windows folder
> e:\graffito-new and tried  to checkout graffito source code from
> |http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/graffito/trunk|
>
> But I get error :
> Working copy  e:\graffito-new is already locked. Please do cleanup.
>
> I do clean up and perform checkout again . It does not work.

I just tried the same thing with TortoiseSVN 1.4.1 on Windows XP, no problems.

I have however witnessed similar "Working copy locked. Please do
cleanup." errors every now and then with TortoiseSVN. I've seen some
reports about real-time antivirus scanners and other similar tools
potentially interfering with the SVN operations on Windows, so you may
want to try temporarily disabling any such scanners for your e: disk
to see if that helps.

BR,

Jukka Zitting