From ruchi goel <Ruchi.G...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: using jcr-mapping layer to access repsitory over RMI
Date Thu, 15 Feb 2007 07:28:25 GMT
Sure , I will do so.

BTW , I checked out the report posted at
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-graffito-dev/200702.mbox/%3c3b728ee90702140445i5d21bd22j95fb5b67c58abc70@mail.gmail.com%3e

I have a question :

Here is extract from the report:

/The Content Model :
------------------------------
* Our content model has to be extensible without imposing specific
content types./

Why do you say so ?  Isn't it already extensible with a flexibility of
adding more content types ? In fact I was thinking of dropping the idea
of having my document inherited from nt:file . Instead use , something
which can be mapped to nt:unstructured , so that I can have root cms
object, completely extensible ,  with all services acting at the this
object and available to all child content types.

Another question is are there any timelines decided for this refactoring
work ?

Thanks,
Ruchi