From ruchi goel <Ruchi.G...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: creating custom node types inheriting from nt:folder using jcr mapping
Date Thu, 08 Feb 2007 09:08:50 GMT
Thanks. Please find attached model classes . I do not have  a clearly
isolated unit test case, since I have created a netbeans project where I
am using this.
But these are the two functionalities I am trying to achieve :

 public void testSaveFolder(FolderModelService folderService){

    //Test Save

    //insert an Ad in repository
     Folder folder = new Folder();
     folder.setPath("/cms/folder2");
     Collection content = new ArrayList();
     content.add(new Folder("subfolder2"));
     folder.setChildren(content);
     folderService.saveFolder(folder);

    }
 public void testReadFolder(FolderModelService folderService){
       Folder folder =  (Folder)folderService.getFolder("/cms/folder2");
       System.out.print("folder Info : " + folder.getCreationDate());
    }

Thanks,
Ruchi