From "Christophe Lombart" <christophe.lomb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: dtd for custom_nodetypes.xml
Date Thu, 22 Feb 2007 09:51:50 GMT
If you want to register new node type, I advise you to read the following
page : http://jackrabbit.apache.org/doc/nodetype/index.html.
We are using the custom_nodestypes.xml only for the unit test. Later, we
have to think about a more robust solution to register node types from the
ocm tools. Anyway, I didn't find  the dtd but it is quite simple to use it -
sorry