From "Christophe Lombart" <christophe.lomb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Graffito status followup
Date Tue, 13 Feb 2007 08:38:13 GMT
Hi all,

Is it possible to continue this discussion ?

Following my previous mail, I would like to know if it is ok for
everybody. As you can see, the scope is very high and I would like to
start more details on the first point : "Graffito Core". Specially, I
would like to review together our component-oriented architecture
(goals, use cases, list of components, API, ....). In my opinion, we
can review later the point b, c, d

Let me know if it makes sense for you !

br,
Christophe