From "Philip Mark Donaghy" <philip.dona...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Graffito status
Date Thu, 11 Jan 2007 15:34:59 GMT
Hi, I'm not an expert on Graffito, I wasn't able to compile it. It
suffers from the same lack of community outreach as J2 (That is it is
not easy to get started with it). But I do have to say that the
portlet standard is very important to us. And having a CMS portlet is
also very important. I downloaded one from this list a while back. It
was a prototype and I found it very useful. The view mode displayed
content and the edit mode permitted the user to edit in a wysiwyg way.
I wouldn't like to see the Graffito community disappear if this is one
of the community goals.

My 2 cents,
Philip

--