From "Alexandru Popescu" <the.mindstorm.mailingl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Graffito status
Date Thu, 11 Jan 2007 15:46:14 GMT
> Hi,
>
> Pinging the mailing list for opinions on what to include in the
> Graffito status report. I'm still interested in seeing the JCR mapping
> component migrated to Jackrabbit, but what about the rest of the
> project?
>
> Should we do something to try building a more active community around
> the project? The alternative would be to look at retiring the project.
>
> BR,
>
> Jukka Zitting

As mentioned before I am just interested in the JCR mapping component.
And I am pretty sure that once it would get a home of its own, its own
package I will try to involved again. However, due to my job and the
other - quite numerous - OSS projects I am managing or just
contributing I cannot propose myself as a chair for the new project.

BR,

./alex
--
.w( the_mindstorm )p.