From Carsten Ziegeler <cziege...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Graffito status
Date Thu, 11 Jan 2007 09:02:02 GMT
Christophe Lombart wrote:
> Right. As usual, we can improve it.

:)

> How are you using JCR in Cocoon & Leyna ? I'm just wondering if you can
> collaborate together to build common piece of code (usefull components,
> ....) or why not see together if we have the same needs in point of view
> architecture/design.

I have not done that much with JCR yet and I haven't looked into
Graffito yet.

In Cocoon we have our own protocol implementation to access a jcr
repository (just for fetching stuff), so you access a jcr repository
like you access a http server with urls like "jcr://child1". (There is a
configuration defining to which repository this url points etc.).

I guess there is more overlap between Lenya and Graffito.

Carsten

--
Carsten Ziegeler - Chief Architect
http://www.s-und-n.de