From Carsten Ziegeler <cziege...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Graffito status
Date Thu, 11 Jan 2007 08:19:43 GMT
Hi Christophe,

thanks for your information - my previous comment was not meant as a
critics, I'm just curious.

I see you point that just using JCR does not simplify the architecture.
Yes, it just reduces the code base and therefore the work.
As the current persistence manager is working, there seems to be no
reason to change the current implementation.

Thanks
Carsten