From Carsten Ziegeler <cziege...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Graffito status
Date Thu, 11 Jan 2007 07:20:48 GMT
Christophe Lombart wrote:
> On 1/10/07, Torgeir Veimo <torgeir@pobox.com> wrote:
>> On Wed, 2007-01-10 at 16:16 +0100, Christophe Lombart wrote:
>>> So Please give us your point of view and we will take a decision after
>>> that.
>> I find it a bit diffuse what the project is all about. Is it a sandbox
>> of ideas or some sort of AppFuse for web publishing?
>

> Well the main goal is the build a ECM plateform like Alfresco and many
> others (but with a clean license :-) )
>
> Here is the architecture :
> http://incubator.apache.org/graffito/architecture.html
> Is it make sense for you ?

I guess this has been discussed before, but I'm curious anyway :)

Wouldn't it simplify the architecture and reduce the work if Graffito
would be based on JCR only instead of supporting various store
implementations? I thought JCR can already handle this.

Carsten
--
Carsten Ziegeler - Chief Architect
http://www.s-und-n.de