From Michael Wechner <michael.wech...@wyona.com>
Subject Re: Graffito status
Date Wed, 10 Jan 2007 12:57:09 GMT
Jukka Zitting wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Pinging the mailing list for opinions on what to include in the
> Graffito status report. I'm still interested in seeing the JCR mapping
> component migrated to Jackrabbit,

sorry for sounding stupid, but what this component do exactly?

Is the description of the architecture still accurate?

http://incubator.apache.org/graffito/architecture.html

> but what about the rest of the
> project?
>
> Should we do something to try building a more active community around
> the project?

well, it seems to me that Graffito has some very nice approaches, but
overall a lot of things seem to be unclear
or just half finished.

I would suggest to break out the specific components (or maybe even just
one) and focuse on them and redefine Graffito as
this new focuse.

Just my 2 cents

Michi

--