From "Christophe Lombart" <christophe.lomb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Graffito status
Date Thu, 11 Jan 2007 08:29:50 GMT
On 1/11/07, Carsten Ziegeler <cziegeler@apache.org> wrote:

> Hi Christophe,
>
> thanks for your information - my previous comment was not meant as a
> critics, I'm just curious.

Of course. You are welcome

I see you point that just using JCR does not simplify the architecture.
> Yes, it just reduces the code base and therefore the work.
> As the current persistence manager is working, there seems to be no
> reason to change the current implementation.

Right. As usual, we can improve it.

How are you using JCR in Cocoon & Leyna ? I'm just wondering if you can
collaborate together to build common piece of code (usefull components,
....) or why not see together if we have the same needs in point of view
architecture/design.

Christophe