From "Jukka Zitting" <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JCR mapping status
Date Wed, 22 Nov 2006 21:53:53 GMT
Hi,

On 11/22/06, Christophe Lombart <christophe.lombart@gmail.com> wrote:
> Is there a final plan to move the OCM (jcr mapping) tools into Jackrabbit ?
> I'm currently reviewing the doc and some limitations. It should be
> nice to receive comments on the doc and add new Jira entries for
> important issues.

I'd like to see a release of the mapping tool before moving the
codebase to Jackrabbit. Besides the release providing a clear baseline
to work from, the release planning and managing process would also
help up identify and resolve any pending issues.

I'm happy to assist in planning and managing the release, but it would
be nice if someone else steps up as the release manager.

BR,

Jukka Zitting