From Mikko Wuokko <mikko.wuo...@evtek.fi>
Subject Graffito breaking Jetspeed dojo?
Date Wed, 22 Nov 2006 09:02:02 GMT
Hi.

I have noticed that after deploying graffito portlets to Jetspeed, all
the dojo functionality gives you an error "dojo is not defined". This
happens as far as saw in the permission manager, portlet selector as
well as in the whole desktop. All gives you the same error and the
desktop does not produce anything visual.

I'm using the latest trunk versions of both Jetspeed and Graffito. I
know that both are under heavy development, but I didn't saw anything on
the mailinglists about this issue.

-Mikko