From Evangelos Vlachogiannis <evl...@aegean.gr>
Subject Re: search
Date Thu, 12 Oct 2006 08:18:58 GMT
Thanks for the quick reply. So what needs to be done? Do you mean that
search component (which class?) can be used to index and search graffito
repository workspaces? Could you please tell us what is done (a kind of
architecture design) and what needs to be done so that we can work on
that? This is really important for our project and we need to have it in
a week!...

thnx again,
Vangelis