From "Alexandru Popescu" <the.mindstorm.mailingl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JCR mapping release
Date Mon, 18 Sep 2006 20:17:55 GMT
> Hi,

> > Darn... if it wouldn't be that performance problem I was mentioning on
> > the Jackrabbit list I would have done it. When would you like to have
> > the release done?
>
> :-) I'd be very happy if we could include the JCR mapping tool in the
> Jackrabbit 1.2 release

Have I missed the 1.1 release? I thought you just started the process
for 1.1 a couple of weeks ago.

> (Jackrabbit uses an integrated release cycle
> where all stable components are released together) that I'm
> tentatively planning for the end of this year.

I know ;-] (I am around Jackrabbit for quite a long time).

> Having the JCR mapping release within a month or two would still give
> us good time to go through the actual transition to Jackrabbit before
> the end of the year. But that's just a suggestion, the schedule is up
> to the release manager and ultimately the PMC to decide.

I initially thought you are refering to 1-2 week(s) schedule. I am
thinking about this and I will post an my position very soon. Though,
if somebody else steps in, I am oke with it.

./alex
--
.w( the_mindstorm )p.