From "Felix Meschberger" <Felix.Meschber...@day.com>
Subject Re: JCR-Mapper: ClassLoading issues
Date Wed, 06 Sep 2006 09:11:41 GMT
Hi Christophe,

No problem, I will patch all Class.forName(String) uses to use
ReflectionUtils and I add setter/getter to RelfectionUtil to implant a
custom class loader used by the ReflectionUtils.forName() method.

While I tend to think, that classloader configuration of a static
utility method this is not the best solution possible, I have no
better one at hand right now.

Will do the patches and create an issue.

Regards
Felix