From "Edgar Poce" <edgarp...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: portlet "content" mode prototype
Date Thu, 21 Sep 2006 15:37:49 GMT
On 9/21/06, Christophe Lombart <christophe.lombart@gmail.com> wrote:
> Edgar,
>
> Did you already uploaded the new war ?
> still the same problem here.

Unfortunately I don't have access right now to a pc with a public ip.
I'll configure tomorrow for you to access.

However, I don't know why you still get that error. it's weird, the
only java code (please check it) in info.jsp is the snippet bellow
(try to remove it if still fails), and  I don't think it's possible to
throw the same exception than before.

<%= response.encodeUrl(
                                       renderRequest.getContextPath() +
                                       (String)
renderRequest.getAttribute(AbstractJcrPortlet.WEBDAV_PREFIX_KEY) +
                                       (String)
renderRequest.getAttribute(AbstractJcrPortlet.PORTLET_ROOT_PATH_KEY)
                               )%>

exception:
An error occurred at line: 10 in the jsp file: /WEB-INF/jsp/cms/info.jsp
Generated servlet error:
The operator + is undefined for the argument type(s) java.lang.Object,
java.lang.Object