From "Edgar Poce" <edgarp...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: portlet "content" mode prototype
Date Thu, 21 Sep 2006 11:31:28 GMT
Hi christope,

On 9/21/06, Christophe Lombart <christophe.lombart@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi edgar,
>
> I just deployed the portlet war and it works.
> I'm not sure it is the most recent one. I have not all features
> (check-in check-out, ...).

versioning is available in the three versions I uploaded, in the first
version it was available in a menu in edit mode, and in the latest,
which is available at http://people.apache.org/~edgarpoce/graffito/,
it's available as a tab in help mode.

> Do I have to build from the source to get thoses features ?

no. Do you see a tab in help mode with the label versioning?.

br,
edgar