From "Edgar Poce" <edgarp...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: portlet "content" mode prototype
Date Tue, 05 Sep 2006 12:05:05 GMT
Hi

First of all take into account that it's just a prototype, it's not
intended for use out of the box :)

On 9/5/06, ruchi goel <Ruchi.Goel@sun.com> wrote:
> Looks like this is internally using derby because I can login to see
> graffito portlets working  in jetspeed portal.

The prototype uses jackrabbit to store the html.

> Any pointers ?

I think that the repository could not be initiated. I added more
logging in a new version I deployed that would help to see the cause,
try the new war.
Note that the jackrabbit repository is created under /tmp/jackrabbit,
so please make sure that the user who runs jetspeed has write access
to that directory.

br,
edgar