From "Jukka Zitting" <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JCR mapping release
Date Mon, 18 Sep 2006 20:10:11 GMT
Hi,

> Darn... if it wouldn't be that performance problem I was mentioning on
> the Jackrabbit list I would have done it. When would you like to have
> the release done?

:-) I'd be very happy if we could include the JCR mapping tool in the
Jackrabbit 1.2 release (Jackrabbit uses an integrated release cycle
where all stable components are released together) that I'm
tentatively planning for the end of this year.

Having the JCR mapping release within a month or two would still give
us good time to go through the actual transition to Jackrabbit before
the end of the year. But that's just a suggestion, the schedule is up
to the release manager and ultimately the PMC to decide.

BR,

Jukka Zitting