From "Jukka Zitting" <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject JCR mapping release
Date Mon, 18 Sep 2006 19:56:04 GMT
Hi,

To better prepare for a move to the Jackrabbit project, I'd like to
propose making a release of the JCR mapping subproject. The code seems
to be stable enough for a release and all the IP issues have already
been resolved, so there should be no major remaining issues.

Would someone like to step up as the release manager? It's a task that
gets you pretty familiar with various policies and procedures of the
ASF. I'll be happy to assist in any way I can.

PS. I'd like to follow up with a release of also the full Graffito
framework, but it's probably easier to do a more limited release
first.

BR,

Jukka Zitting